WIL e-Learning Course Registration
ICTC offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn about the impact of technology on emerging industries in the digital economy. Our self-directed courses offer a practical and strategic learning journey to help students achieve their personal and professional goals within the information and technology spheres.
We offer online, self-paced courses in:
- Green Supply Chain (NEW!)
- Green Transportation (NEW!)
- Management Consulting (NEW!)
- AIM (Agile Industry Mindset)
- Accessibility in Tech
- Advanced Manufacturing & IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Fundamentals and Impact
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Retail and Commerce
- Service Design
- Telecom, IoT, & 5G
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Clean Energy and Pathways to Net Zero
- Digital Transformation
If you are not in a WIL Digital work placement, you may be eligible to participate if you meet the below requirements:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident, or a Protected Person as defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- You are an enrolled student at a Canadian accredited post-secondary education institution
If you can't see your application/apply button, please login here. Then, click on your username then “My account”. Scroll down and you should see “Become an applicant” click on it and "Save".
For any inquiries, please email the Wil delivery team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://etalentcanada.ca/for-job-seekers/programs/wil-digital-e-learning-courses.