ICTC’s Work Integrated Learning Program is an innovative Work Integrated Learning program that helps employers grow their businesses by providing financial assistance for hiring post-secondary students. ICTC’s Work Integrated Learning Program is funded by the Government of Canada's Student Work Placement Program (SWPP).
The subsidies are meant to provide students with meaningful WIL opportunities that develop foundational and entrepreneurship/business skills.
Important Update to WIL Digital
Effective immediately, until March 31st, 2022, ICTC’s COVID-19 flexibility measures are:
- Increased wage subsidy of 75% of the student’s salary up to $7,500
- Net new requirement
- Post-secondary institutions may apply as employers
- Flexible start and end dates
- Remote placements are now eligible
- Mid-point payment available during placement
For more information, please connect with the The WIL Digital Team, or your regional coordinator.
ICTC’s WIL Digital is an innovative Work Integrated Learning program that helps employers grow their businesses by providing financial assistance for hiring post-secondary students.
WIL Digital provides 75% of the student’s salary, up to $7,500.
What is required to Qualify?
- Applications must be from a Canadian Registered business or Not-for-profit organization that provides a student with a meaningful work placement that includes a Digital or Technology component and uses technology in some capacity.
- The student has domestic status and is enrolled in a program at a Canadian accredited post-secondary institution, during the whole work placement period. Please refer to our Student Program Guide for more details.
ICTC’s WIL Digital placements supports Canadian businesses that offer student work placements within the Digital Economy. Please refer to our website https://www.wil-ait.digital/en/ for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact our team at 613-237-8551:
- Application Assistance: Extension 159
- General Questions & Partnerships: Extension 176
- Email: email@example.com