Due to a high volume of applications, ICTC has reached the limit of applications we can accept for the 2022-23 fiscal year. For additional support, please refer to funding opportunities from other SWPP service providers here.
ICTC’s Work Integrated Learning Program is an innovative Work Integrated Learning program that helps employers grow their businesses by providing financial assistance for hiring post-secondary students. ICTC’s Work Integrated Learning Program is funded by the Government of Canada's Student Work Placement Program (SWPP).
The subsidies are meant to provide students with meaningful WIL opportunities that develop foundational and entrepreneurship/business skills.
Important Update to WIL Digital
As of April 1st, 2022, ICTC’s COVID-19 flexibility measures have ended. The following eligibility requirements are reinstated:
- Wage subsidy of 50% up to $5,000 (or 70% up to $7,000 for underrepresented students)
- “Net new” requirement is in effect
- Post-secondary institutions are not eligible as employers
- Applications must be created in the application portal prior to the student’s start date
For more information, please connect with the The WIL Digital Team, or your regional coordinator.
ICTC’s WIL Digital is an innovative Work Integrated Learning program that helps employers grow their businesses by providing wage subsidies for hiring post-secondary students.
WIL Digital provides 50% of the student’s salary up to $5,000, or 70% up to $7,000 for underrepresented students.
ICTC’s WIL Digital placements supports Canadian businesses that offer student work placements within the Digital Economy. Please refer to our website https://www.wil-ait.digital/en/ for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact our team at 613-237-8551:
- Application Assistance: Extension 159
- General Questions & Partnerships: Extension 176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org